- Media Director & VIP Coordinator, ‘Quo Vadis 2017: Nowa Fala’ Conference (Burlington, ON)
- Founder & President, Polish-Canadian Legal Association
- Polish Students Union of Western University
- JD – Juris Doctor – Law (University of Western Ontario, 2015)
- Graduate Studies – Philosophy (Queen’s University, 2012)
- BA Hon. – Bachelor of Arts Honours – Philosophy (University of Guelph, 2011)
Contact: Kamilpod@gmail.com | 647-528-2889
Favourite Quote: You miss 100% of the shots that you do not take. –Walter Gretzky
About: Kamil spent the formative years of his life growing up in the Polish community in the Greater Toronto Area. Instead of watching cartoons, he begrudgingly spent his Saturday mornings attending Polish school.
Kamil obtained his Honours Bachelors of Arts Degree in Philosophy from the University of Guelph in 2011. He later obtained his law degree (J.D.) from the University of Western Ontario in 2015. While in law school, Kamil participated in numerous moot court competitions, and he also volunteered at Community Legal Services, a legal clinic for students and low-income individuals.
In 2013, Kamil attended his first Quo Vadis Conference in Montreal. His experiences at the conference prompted him to found the Polish Canadian Legal Association.
Kamil was called to the bar in 2016. Kamil’s legal practice includes personal injury and commercial litigation.
When not practicing law, Kamil enjoys playing organized hockey, attending concerts, and participating in community and volunteer organizations.